1. User browsing in this area accesses Fantoni Foto, accessible via url: https://fotofantoni.com/. The navigation and the transmission of a purchase order on the site involve acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company SA.DI.CA. srl
Location: Via Aurelio Saffi 6/A
VAT number: 02538391208
Registered in the REA, number 447095
3. The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. We invite the user to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale whose terms Fantoni Foto reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. You can use the site and then access products supplied by the same and at purchase these in the following languages:
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of orders; purchase of products on Fantoni Foto and do not govern, instead, the supply of services or the sale of products by different subjects by the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their sales conditions.
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Sales Conditions, the images of each product and its price, the payment methods that can be used, the delivery methods for the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the General Sales Conditions including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data have been read.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the completed form from the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. Buyer will be obliged to pay the price as soon as the forwarding procedure of the online order will be concluded. This will be done by clicking on the button "Place order" at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its evasion.
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. The confirmation will in any case exempt Fantoni Foto from any responsibility regarding the data supplied by the user. User undertakes to promptly inform Fantoni Foto of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates inexact or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Fantoni Foto will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative deficiencies are rectified. .
4. On the occasion of the first request to activate a profile by the user, Fantoni Foto will assign the same username and password. Quest lastly acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the access validation system of the user to the Services and the only suitable system to identify the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect against him.
5. User agrees to maintain the secrecy of his data of access and keep them with due care and diligence and not to sell them even temporarily to third parties.
1. The products listed at address https://fotofantoni.com/shop/ they are by reservation and are not actually available.
2. From the time of the order will take 5, 10 days to make the goods available.
3. If the buyer requires cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Fantoni Foto will reimburse amount paid within 7 days from the moment in which Fantoni Foto became aware of the decision of the buyer to terminate the contract.
1. Fantoni Foto commercializes:
Cameras and digital lenses
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://fotofantoni.com/shop/
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In case of error Fantoni Foto will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. However, Fantoni Foto will not be obliged to supply the sold goods at the lower price indicated incorrectly.
3. Prices for new items on the site include VAT, used items are VAT-exempt and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
1. Fantoni Foto makes shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Fantoni Foto will only deliver to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 3 days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree a new delivery.
5. If you are not able to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
6. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that it is intended to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs, excluding any additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 14 days from date of termination of the contract. Transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
8. The shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
1. The risks relating to the products will be borne by the buyer starting from the time of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the complete payment of all the amounts due in relation to the same, including the shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurred at a later time, is received.
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian legislation.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, that is any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from delivery date of the products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products free of charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract in relation to the disputed assets and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify Fantoni Foto through an explicit declaration, which may be sent by PEC or registered letter with return receipt to the address:
Fantoni Foto - SA.DI.CA. srl
Via Aurelio Saffi 6/A
40131 - Bologna
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively to send the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 obligatory.
5. The goods must be returned to:
Fantoni Foto - SA.DI.CA. srl
Via Aurelio Saffi 6/A
40131 - Bologna
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of the products covered by the withdrawal within a maximum period of 7 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the demonstration by the buyer of having sent back the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Fantoni Foto are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase phase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the repayment.
2. The information is available at the following link: https://fotofantoni.com/privacy-disclaimer/
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale were void for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other mandatory rule prevailing in the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes concerning and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.